Wheat Harvest Bedspread Set
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Wheat Harvest design is a Native inspired bedspread set, representing images of the Navajo Yei (Holy People) which comes from their word for "spirit" and means "terrible, but benevolent, one", something along the lines of spirit, god, demon or monster. The Navajo believed that Yei spirits could be summoned by masked dancers.
The Yeiis are considered to be intermediaries between the spirit world and humans. Yeiis control natural forces, such as day and night, rain, wind, sun & others.
- Hand Woven on a Loom
- 3 piece Bedspread Set (Bedspread and 2 pillow shams)
- Additional small 16" x 16" pillow cases available
- Pillow shams do not include filling
- King size - 118" x 101"
- Queen size - 102" x 101"
- Made of 70% Cotton, 30% Acrylic
- Multiple Colors Available